Liberty Counsel’s new TV series Why Israel Matters has caught the attention of the bilingual newspaper Jerusalem Post this week. The original 13-week series is now showing the second segment Neighbors on the Trinity Broadcasting Network (TBN) for a third and final time tomorrow (Friday) at 4:30 AM ET. This series educates and gives a first-hand look at what Israel has faced and the impact it continues to have today.
Filmed on location and with many fascinating guests, Why Israel Matters explores the awe-inspiring wonder of this tiny miracle nation from its biblical roots and its heartbreaking history as a scattered people.
The next episodes will include:
- Uncommon Heroes - From Moses and Gideon to King David and Queen Esther, unusual tales of heroism are the trademark of the Jewish people. As evidenced by the modern-day heroes in this episode, that tradition continues.
- Miracles - Israel is a land of miracles. Here, the focus is on a trio of miraculous accounts of the technological, military, and agricultural advances occurring in Israel today.
- Allies - In spite of its many persecutions and political isolation, throughout history allies have arisen to stand up for Israel. Rahab, Cyrus the Great, Oskar Schindler, and countless modern day allies continue in this great legacy.
Air times include:
- Tuesdays, 10:30 p.m. ET / 7:30 p.m. PT.
- Wednesdays, 4:30 p.m. ET / 1:30 p.m. PT
- Fridays, 4:30 a.m. ET / 1:30 a.m. PT